The magazine springs, as well as magazine catch springs, for a variety of applications and for many mission critical functions
We produce magazine springs on high-speed equipment using the latest quality-control technologies. Our state-of-the-art operations allow us to rapidly produce custom magazine springs with strict compliance to specifications. Magazine springs often function near the sold height, and understanding the requirements of how these springs function is critical in their production. Our experienced spring engineers can provide design assistance to advise on special considerations, functionality and to lower magazine spring manufacturing costs.
- Wire diameter: 0,2 – 3,0 mm
Common Magazine spring Materials
- EN 10270-1 patented drawn spring steel wire
- EN 10270-2 oil hardened and tempered spring steel wire
- EN 10270-3 stainless spring steel wire
- Oval, rectangular, triangular and drop-shaped
- Spring Ends: Closed or with gradient
- Magazine springs manufactured from patented drawn spring steel wire EN10270-1, the steel used is often pre-zinc-plated or bezinal coated in order to increase the anti-corrosive protection properties.
Our springs are characterizedby lower production tolerances due to:
Therefore, we are adding the "Factory for Precision-Made Springs" as a subtitle to our company name.
We collaborate with technical universities in different research and development projects.
High precision springs are used inter alia as contact elements, energy storage elements, vibration elements, damping elements or bearing elements in many industries such as:
- Engineering and Construction
- Manufacture of tools Hydraulics industry
- Automotive / Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Measurement and control technology
- Filter and fluid technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Medical technology Environmental Technology
- Furniture industry
- Construction industry