The copper coils or (Bobin springs) is manufacturing from specific material…
…enameled copper wires, round or square sections and also from wire shaped.
Always in a cylindrical or parallel size shape. From one singe winding, or more multiple windings. The wire enameled is commonly stripped at the end to give assist spot welding for clean assembly ready parts
Product range is from 0,30mm to 3,50mm Copper coils are always in specific demand. They can be found in almost electric components applications of the common electrical industry
Our springs are characterizedby lower production tolerances due to:
Therefore, we are adding the "Factory for Precision-Made Springs" as a subtitle to our company name.
We collaborate with technical universities in different research and development projects.
High precision springs are used inter alia as contact elements, energy storage elements, vibration elements, damping elements or bearing elements in many industries such as:
- Engineering and Construction
- Manufacture of tools Hydraulics industry
- Automotive / Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Measurement and control technology
- Filter and fluid technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Medical technology Environmental Technology
- Furniture industry
- Construction industry